The 1. studio should be short, flat area, only 4 meters high around 2, 2.2 to 2.3 meters, interior decoration should be flat and smooth, no edges or uneven walls, roof and application of impervious material, easy scrubbing and sterilizing
2., indoor lighting area is large, from the outside should be able to see the indoor situation.
3., in order to ensure the asepsis room clean, asepsis room around need to set up buffer corridor, corridor next to buffer room, its area is smaller than the asepsis room.
4. asepsis room, buffer corridors and buffer rooms are equipped with fluorescent lamps and ultraviolet light for disinfection of air, bactericidal UV lamp 1 meters away from the work table is appropriate, and its power switch should be located outdoors.
5. asepsis room and buffer room should be located between doors and windows, doors and windows flush, the door should be sealed tight, two doors should be staggered so as not to air convection pollution.
6. asepsis room use and management
(1) asepsis room should be kept clean and tidy, and only necessary inspection tools such as alcohol lamp, alcohol cotton, matches, tweezers, inoculation needle, inoculation ring and glass pencil are kept in the room. Don't put items that are irrelevant to the test
(2) indoor inspection tools and benches, tables and so on, keep a fixed position, do not move freely.
(3) every 2 - 3 weeks with 2百分比 phenol aqueous solution wipe the table, door, window, desk, chair and the ground, and then 3百分比 phenol aqueous solution spray disinfection of air, the ultraviolet lamp sterilization for half an hour
If you are interested in our products or have any questions, you can either leave us a message or contact us directly. We will contact you in the first time after receiving your information.