For large area, centralized and simultaneous use or noise control and vibration control strict cleaning asphyxia, centralized purification air conditioning system should be used. Instead, decentralized air conditioning systems can be used. Large scale purification workshop can also be combined with the use of fresh air treatment and decentralized purification air conditioning devices.
When it is necessary to meet the requirements of clean room, positive air volume and fresh air volume, the air conditioning system should make full use of return air. Only when a large number of harmful substances are produced in the process of processing, the DC air conditioning system can be used. Local treatment can not guarantee the sanitary requirements or damage other processes.
Clean rooms with separate air conditioning systems shall be provided under the following conditions:
1. Laminar flow clean room and turbulence clean room
2. Different cleanrooms for end filters
3. Clean room and general air conditioning room
4. Operating shifts or clean rooms with different times
5. When the clean room area is too large or the room is too large, it should be divided into several purification air conditioning systems to facilitate adjustment, return air duct layout, air volume and pressure;
6. The production process requires that the air conditioning system cannot be used together.
It is generally not recommended to install silencers for air conditioning systems. Other comprehensive measures should be taken to meet the requirements of noise reduction in clean rooms. When it is necessary to use mufflers, mufflers made of structures that do not produce dust and are not easy to accumulate and good sound-absorbing materials should be used.
The following points should be considered when installing local exhaust system in clean room:
1。 The exhaust system should not pass through two clean air conditioning systems;
2. Measures shall be taken for local exhaust system to prevent air return. The intermediate discharge filter or check valve can be installed on the exhaust system.
3. Noise reduction measures should be taken for local exhaust system. When setting the muffler, it should be placed on the suction part of the fan.
4. Attention should be paid to the emission of harmful substances to make them meet the national emission standards. The air blower, return fan and exhaust fan in the air conditioning system shall be interlocked. The interlock sequence is as follows: when the system is on: first turn on the blower, then drive the fan and exhaust fan back; when the system is off: first turn off the exhaust fan and return the fan, and then turn off the blower.
供给 技术实现 支持，更好优质的详细精彩始末请点击吾们的网站
This article is supported by air purification project. For more details, please click our website We will provide you with satisfactory service wholeheartedly.