Design requirements of aseptic room:
1. The studio should be short and flat, with an area of only about 4 meters and a height of 2,2-2.3 meters. The interior decoration should be smooth and smooth, without bumps or corners. The walls and roofs should be made of impermeable materials for easy scrubbing and disinfection.
2. The indoor lighting area is large, so we should see the indoor situation from the outdoor.
3. In order to ensure the cleanliness of the sterile room, buffer corridors should be set up around the sterile room, and buffer rooms should be set up beside the corridor, whose area can be smaller than that of the sterile room.
4. Fluorescent lamp and ultraviolet lamp are used to disinfect air in sterile room, buffer corridor and buffer room. Ultraviolet lamp leaf disinfection workbench is suitable for 1 meter, and its power switch should be located outdoors.
5. Push-pull doors should be installed at the entrances and exits of sterile rooms and buffer rooms. The doors should be level with windows, the door seams should be tightly sealed, and the two doors should be staggered to avoid air convection pollution.
6. Use and management of sterile room
1) The sterile room should be clean and tidy, and only store the most necessary testing equipment, such as alcohol lamp, alcohol cotton, matches, tweezers, inoculation needles, inoculation rings, glass pencils, etc.
2) The indoor inspection equipment, tables and chairs shall be fixed and placed, and shall not be moved at will.
3) wipe the workbench, doors, windows, tables, chairs and ground with 2百分比 carbonic acid solution every 2-3 weeks, then disinfect the air with 3百分比 carbonic acid solution spray, and then disinfect the ultraviolet lamp for half an hour.
4) Check the indoor air sterility regularly, and the number of bacteria should be under 10. If the bacteria do not meet the requirements, they should be thoroughly disinfected immediately. Sterility testing: three agar plates of common broth and three modified Martin culture substrates (9 cm in diameter) were placed in the working position of each sterile room, the lid was opened, exposed for half an hour, and then converted into culture. The total number of bacteria was incubated in 37 C incubator for 48 hours. Measuring die number should be placed in incubator at 27 C for 5 days. The total number of bacteria and moulds shall not exceed 10.
5) Before sterilization in the sterile room, put all the items on the operation site (except the items to be tested) and turn on the ultraviolet lamp to disinfect for 30 minutes. When the time is up, turn off the ultraviolet lamp and use it.
6) Before entering the sterile room, the buffer room must replace the disinfected work clothes, work caps and work shoes.
7) Operate in strict accordance with aseptic operating procedures. In order to keep the environment aseptic, the operation should be less talk, no noise.