1. The sterile room should be kept clean and no sundries should be piled up to prevent pollution.
2. Strictly prevent contamination of all sterilizing equipment and culture media. Those who have been contaminated should stop using them.
3. The sterile room should be equipped with disinfectant of working concentration, such as 5百分比 cresol solution, 70百分比 alcohol, 0.1百分比 Bromogeramine solution, etc.
4. The sterile room should be sterilized and cleaned regularly with suitable disinfectant to ensure that the cleanliness of the sterile room meets the requirements.
5. Instruments, instruments and dishes that need to be brought into sterile rooms should be tightly bandaged and sterilized by appropriate methods.
6. Before using the sterile room, the ultraviolet lamp of the sterile room must be turned over to sterilize for more than 30 minutes, and at the same time, the ultra-clean table must be turned over to stop blowing. At the end of operation, the sterile room should be cleared in time and sterilized by ultraviolet lamp for 20 minutes.
7. Before inspecting the test products, they should insist that the outer packing is in good condition and should not be opened to prevent contamination. Before inspection, disinfect the surface with 70百分比 alcohol cotton ball.
8. Negative control should be done during each operation to check the reliability of aseptic operation.
9. When extracting bacterial liquid, it is necessary to use ear-sucking balls to absorb it. Do not directly touch the straw with your mouth.
10. Before and after each application of the inoculant needle, it must be burned and sterilized by flame. After cooling, the inoculant can be inoculated.
11. Containers with bacterium solution such as pipettes, test tubes and culture dishes should be immersed in a sterilizing barrel containing 5百分比 Lysol solution for disinfection. They should be taken out and rinsed 24 hours later.
12. If bacterial solution is sprinkled on the table or on the ground, it should be capsized at least 30 minutes with 5百分比 carbonate solution or 3百分比 Lysol immediately before disposal. When working clothes and hats are contaminated by bacterial solution, they should be removed immediately and washed after sterilization by high pressure steam.
13. Articles with living bacteria must be disinfected before they can be washed under the faucet. Pollution of the sewer is strictly prohibited.
14. The number of colonies should be checked monthly in the sterile room. In the open state of super-clean workbench, several sterile culture dishes with inner diameter of 90 mm were taken. The sterile operation was to inject nutrient agar culture medium of about 15 ml, which was melted and cooled to about 45 degrees C. After coagulation, the dishes were placed in incubator at 30-35 degrees C for 48 hours. It was proved that after sterilization, 3-5 plates were taken and placed in the left, middle and right parts of the working position respectively. After 30 minutes of exposure, the dishes were placed in the left, middle and right parts. The incubator was incubated at 35 C for 48 hours and removed for inspection. The number of bacteria in 100 grade clean area should not exceed one colony and 10 000 grade clean room should not exceed three colony. If exceeding the limit, sterilization of the sterile room should be stopped until repeated inspection meets the requirements.