(1) The doors of sterile room, preparation room and instrument room are coated with coloured steel plate and aluminium alloy, the thickness of aluminium alloy door frame is 1.2mm, and the thickness of aluminium alloy door plate is 1.0mm. The observation window is opened above the door. The window is made of special sprayed aluminium alloy profile and filtered by circular arc. Color steel plate.
(2) The observation window on the stainless steel plate of the sterile room is a double-layer closed window. The special sprayed aluminium alloy profile is used for the form and the arc excess is adopted.
(3) The distance between the door and window frames and the fixing sheets of the wall is not more than 600 mm. The frame and the wall are firmly connected. The cracks are filled with elastic materials, and the surface is sealed evenly with sealant.
(4) When there is a sealing strip on the sealing surface of the door frame, the sealing strip shall be in a compressed state after the door fan is closed. Soft tape is installed in the gap between door and ground to ensure indoor negative pressure and cleanliness.
(5) The upper part of the suspension sliding door should be cleaned in the box and sliding groove, and there is no obvious gap between the door and the wall when the door is closed.
(6) For the structure that needs temporary breaking, the breaking tool must be located in a clear position, and should be firmly placed and easily accessible.
(7) The window glass is fixed and sealed with sealant. If sealing strip is used, the connection between glass and sealing strip should be smooth, and the sealing strip should not be crimped, grooved, notched or broken.
(8) The window and door glasses are float glass with delta=4. The glass fixed with double-layer glass windows should be flat, firm and not loosen, and the cracks should be sealed. The glass sandwich space should be clean and the glass surface should be bright.
(9) Door lock selected by IS9002 standard certification of professional manufacturers anti-collision lock