The overall structure of the aseptic laboratory:
1. Buildings designed by aseptic laboratories should be durable, easy to maintain and clean, and have structures that can prevent contamination of food, food contact surfaces and inner packaging materials (such as invasion, habitation and reproduction of harmful animals).
2. In order to prevent cross-contamination, personnel corridors and material transport corridors should be set up separately. Personnel corridors should be strictly implemented according to the requirements of clean room corridors (refer to the above figure). Each corridor should be equipped with air curtain (i.e. wind curtain), two-way spring door and electronic fly killer (mosquito) and other anti-insect facilities.
3. The voids around the pipes, doors, windows and ventilation channels that lead to the outside world should be fully filled. All windows, vents and fan openings should be covered with protective nets.
4. The height of aseptic laboratory should meet the requirements of technology and sanitation, as well as the needs of equipment installation, maintenance and maintenance.
Operating desk of aseptic Laboratory
Aseptic workspace is best equipped with aseptic workbench. If not, clean workbench can be used instead. It needs to be placed farthest from the door.
Ground and Drainage of Aseptic Laboratory
The floor designed by aseptic laboratory should be paved with non-toxic, impermeable, non-absorbent, non-slip, non-cracked and easy to clean and disinfect building materials (such as acid-resistant bricks, terrazzo, concrete, etc.) and the ground should have appropriate gradient (1.0-1.5百分比).
Roof and ceiling of aseptic Laboratory
1. The roof and ceiling should be coated with light-colored materials which are not absorbent, clean, non-toxic, mildew-proof, corrosion-resistant and easy to clean.
2. Steam, water, electricity and other auxiliary pipes should not be installed above the food and food contact surface to prevent dust or condensate from falling into it.
Sterile laboratory walls and doors and windows
1. The walls of aseptic laboratories should be constructed with light-colored materials which are non-toxic, non-absorbent, non-seepage, mildew-proof, smooth and easy to clean. The height of decoration with this material should be up to the roof.
2. All doors and windows shall be constructed with rust-proof, moisture-proof and easy-to-clean sealing frames.
Lighting and lighting facilities in aseptic laboratories
The aseptic laboratory should have sufficient natural lighting or artificial lighting, the mixed illumination of the working face in the processing site should not be less than 300 lx, and the batching and filling workshop should not be less than 800lx.
Air Treatment and Purification Facilities in Aseptic Laboratories
1. Effective ventilation equipment must be installed in aseptic laboratories. The air flow direction should be from clean areas to non-clean areas. When mechanical ventilation is used, the ventilation volume should be greater than 3 times per hour.
2. The temperature of aseptic laboratory should be controlled between 15 and 27 degrees C, and the humidity should be controlled below 50百分比.
3. The entrance of aseptic laboratory should be equipped with purification facilities for personnel and materials respectively.
Management and disinfection of aseptic laboratories
Aseptic laboratory is a small room used for aseptic operation in bacterial laboratory, and its interior decoration and disinfection conditions are more stringent. 1. Before and after each use, the sterile laboratory should wipe the working table and dead corner which may be polluted with 0.1百分比 benzalkonium bromide solution or 2百分比 formaldehyde solution, wet the ground, open the switch of sterile air filter and ultra-clean working table for 30 minutes, and irradiate the ultraviolet bactericidal lamp for 1 hour.
2. After washing hands with soap, the operator enters the buffer room to change slippers, wipes hands with 75百分比 alcohol cotton ball, and wears working clothes, caps and masks. Peel off the kraft paper and wrap it, move it from the transfer window into the operation room, soak it in 0.1百分比 benzalkonium bromide solution and enter the operation room, operate in the ethanol (or gas lamp) flame zone (flame height 3-5 cm).
3. Operators should not directly suck and blow suction pipes with their mouths to prevent pathogenic bacteria from infecting operators and contaminating test samples with miscellaneous bacteria in their mouths.
4. For the surface disinfection of the sample, if the ampoule is scratched with a grinding wheel first, then wiped with 2百分比 iodine alcohol cotton ball, then wiped with 75百分比 alcohol cotton ball, to be dry, it can also be soaked in disinfectant disinfection.
5. When syringes need to be pumped back, they should inhale sterile air in front of the flame.
6. Do not move or drag large or fast in aseptic operation to avoid disturbing dust particles in the air.
7. The equipment used, such as culture medium and diluent, should be washed and dried after sterilization at 121 30 minutes by wet heat, and pipette dishes should be sterilized at 160 2 hours by dry heat after dressing.
More details can be found on our website: .