1. Choose materials and raw materials with excellent air tightness and difficult to deform under the effect of temperature and humidity changes.
2. The surfaces of walls and roofs should be crack-free, flat, bright, ash-free, dust-free, acid-alkali corrosion-resistant, impact-resistant, easy to clean and prevent glare (e.g. enamel-coated walls and metal insulating sandwich panels).
3. Both Yin and Yang angles should be made into rounded corners to reduce dust accumulation and facilitate cleaning; easy dust removal and cleaning (e.g. epoxy self-leveling).
4. Peripheral protection structure: The periphery wall of the enclosure structure should have the ability of anti-seismic and fire protection.
5. The partition wall is made of sandwich color steel plate with thickness of 50 and 0.476 thick grey-white flame-retardant polystyrene color steel plate on both sides. The central foam weight is 16 /m3 and the one side 15g is coated. Structural columns should be decorated with coloured steel plates. Aluminum alloy profiles should be used to decorate the Yin and Yang angles of coloured steel plates. The standard of arc and floor of aluminium alloy is R=45. Latex paint is used for the wall of non-coloured steel plates. The angles of ceiling, floor and wall are arc and reliable sealing.
Aseptic room transfer window
6, ceiling: the total thickness of 50 square meters of sandwich color steel plate, both sides of 0.476 thick white flame retardant polystyrene color steel plate, the core sandwich layer foam bulk density is 16 /m3, single-sided 15g film. The height is 2.4 + 0.2m.
7. Above ground: lay 3-inch thick epoxy self-flow flat (green). Leakages should not be left on any ground. Plans to prevent the entry of arthropods and rodents should be selected at all entrances and exits.
8. Doors and windows: Aluminum alloy sliding doors are selected for the first-level buffer in the inner corridor, and the doors between the first-level buffer and the second-level buffer. The doors between the second-level buffer and the aseptic zone are all single closed doors with coloured steel plates.
A closed aluminum alloy window (1300*1100) and one or two stainless steel chain transfer windows (600*600*600) should be separated from the color steel partition wall between the sterile zone and the central platform. The double doors of the transfer window should not be open together. Ultraviolet disinfection devices should be installed in the transfer window.