1. The corridor and passageway of the laboratory should not obstruct the passing of personnel and articles.
2. The emergency exit route should be designed, and the emergency exit should have obvious signs.
3. The door lock is installed according to the needs of the room. The door lock should be easily opened inside.
4. There should be warning and entry restrictions at the entrance of the room when required.
5. The laboratory decoration should be specially designed to ensure the safety of storage, transport, collection, processing and disposal of hazardous materials.
6. The indoor environment parameters such as temperature, humidity, illumination, noise and cleanliness in the laboratory should meet the requirements of work and health.
7. The design of laboratory decoration should also take into account the requirements of energy saving, environmental protection and comfort, and should meet the requirements of occupational health and ergonomics.
8, we should assess the risk of misuse, theft and improper use of biological materials, samples, medicines, chemicals and confidential information, and take corresponding physical precautions.
9, all kinds of laboratories and experimental cabinets in laboratories should meet the requirements of international standards and environmental protection. Surface materials should have the characteristics of good physical and chemical properties, corrosion resistance and easy cleaning. The structure accords with human efficacy and operation safety, and effectively improves the efficiency of operators.
If there is a need, welcome new and old customers to choose and buy! We are in line with the quality and low price of the purpose to provide you with products and services. Sincerely look forward to working with you!